WARNING: Please be aware this is not Lichess Swiss Tournament where you wait in Lichess to be put on a table. This is like offline tournament where you check the pairing, go to your table and play with your opponent. Here we just do it virtually.
This is a tournament where pairing is in different website (this is the website) and the pairing will look like this:
- Click Here To Play to start your game. The board is ready and only players in the pairing can play the board.
- If your board marked as (start manual) *, White needs to create a challenge, and challenging Black to play. See old/manual way at the bottom of this page.
- If you receive a BYE, please watch the games and ready for next round.
Question and Answer:
1. Do I have to report the result of game? NO! We will collect your the result by watching all the games automatically. You should only play 1 game with your opponent! and that is what we count. Make sure that the result is correct in the standing. We will collect result as soon as your game finished.
2. My opponent is not showing up, how long I have to wait? Please just wait, do not abandon your board. Ask tournament director if you can win by forfeit. TD will make decision when you can abandon the board and win by forfeit.
3. I was winning, but then my internet went bad and my opponent claimed a win? What should I do? I am sorry that your internet was down. It can happen to anyone. If that happen, we only use the result from the game, so you lost the game. If your opponent is nice (hope your opponent does not claim a win on disconnected player), then he/she may just wait until you flagged. If your opponent is disconnected, please wait, but do not add minutes on your opponent because that will delay next round.
4. What to do for next round? Same thing. You wait until pairing is up, check pairing, and start game with your opponent in the pairing.
5. Any breaks between rounds? Check the schedule.
6. How to withdraw or skip rounds? Please tell tournament director that you withdraw before next pairing is up. We have chat for everyone, or you can directly message the TD.?
2021 Texas Collegiate Rapid Championship by UTRGV